{SE} what comes next
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Thank you." Maeve murmurs softly, appreciating the sentiment even if it meant very little in the grand scheme of things. They both knew that Edmund was far away from Torchline. Otherwise they would have found him by now.

Curiosity piqued, Maeve watches as Dama begins to weave the kelp into a stronger net, "Jellyfish? What exactly are those for?" Perhaps to light the depths of the Underwater City? Maeve wasn't too sure, but the idea was interesting to say the least. "Typically we collect firewood for the bonfires along the coasts, make sure that we have plenty of dried fruits and preserves, and the like..." Fairly simple in the grand scheme of things.

Drawing in a deep breath, Maeve falls silent, something clearly weighing heavily on her mind. "Dama, I need to speak with you and I'm afraid it isn't a light conversation." She needed him as a friend and a fellow leader. Her eyes lift up to his, bottom lip caught between her teeth as she chews at the slightly chapped skin there, already worried raw from her teeth. "I think I need to step down. I wanted to stay in this role that Safrin placed me in, but my family needs me. I'll speak with her too and I will gladly remain on the council if you'll have me, but a new leader will need to be selected for the mainland."
And I was catching my breath
Staring out an open window
catching my death

Messages In This Thread
{SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-02-2023, 03:10 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-02-2023, 05:37 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-07-2023, 03:18 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-08-2023, 06:27 AM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Maeve - 01-17-2023, 03:37 PM
RE: {SE} what comes next - by Hadama - 01-17-2023, 10:54 PM