{SE} sending my love on a burning wire
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Harper
I was born in a big gray cloud screaming out a love song
He’d been made aware that baking was to be taking place that afternoon, and had been sent to fetch a few ingredients in preparation. He isn’t surprised to find his fiancée already underway when he returns, bags at his side, but he is surprised to find her pouring a rather alarming amount of salt into the bowl. “Um, darling,” he tentatively edges in despite the amusement already budding, “are you certain you’re using the right canister?” She isn’t the type to intentionally waste a batch, so maybe she is merely distracted.

Depositing the bags on the counter beside her, Harper ducks in to kiss her cheek briefly and glances down at the bowl - yep, still salt. Moving to begin unpacking the requested items, he chuckles. “I’d ask if you’re pregnant given how distracted you were when carrying Edmund, but I’m pretty positive you aren’t.” They use protection each time, which Harper knows isn’t foolproof, but she also takes natural contraceptives as most Torchline women do.
among broken chords and unnamed cries -
what a place to come from

Messages In This Thread
{SE} sending my love on a burning wire - by Harper - 01-02-2023, 03:27 PM