{SE} sending my love on a burning wire
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Harper
I was born in a big gray cloud screaming out a love song
Well, if she’s sure…Harper chuckles, a quick check in on their bond assuring him there’s truly nothing wrong. “You should’ve told me to pick up more salt too at the rate you’re going,” he teases. Would that much salt even bake up correctly? Harper has no idea, but he’s game to find out.

Her feigned grimace makes him laugh out loud, returning from the cabinets to wrap his arms around her waist to press forceful kisses all up and down her neck, cheek, and temple as if she were resisting. “I could never besmirch your good name by having a child out of wedlock!” he cries dramatically, as if she hadn’t already done so. It is entirely his own issue, and he knows it, as does she. One originating from Phoebe’s own refusal to wed, and Jude’s existence. So much hurt passed down over the years, creating so many hang ups in so many people. Maybe Sunjata does deserve those cookies, though Harper regards the man rather fondly compared to Maeve and Phoebe.

Pulling away a little but keeping his arms loosely around her and resting his chin on her shoulder, Harper chuckles. “Just means we need to get married sooner, hm?” They’d been planning it slowly, but post-war life had been busy. Not to mention Edmund’s disappearance. Harper refused to get married without the boy present, and was sure Maeve felt the same.
among broken chords and unnamed cries -
what a place to come from

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} sending my love on a burning wire - by Harper - 01-02-2023, 04:08 PM