{SE} sending my love on a burning wire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She has to bite back the laugh that's threatening to bubble up in her chest at his teasing, wrinkling her nose as she takes up the wooden spoon and begins to beat the salt into the butter and eggs already hiding beneath the white pile. "That's alright. I know how much you love going to the market. Just means you can go again." The Nightshade sing songs, leaning back into his chest as his arms come around her waist, but she's soon assaulted by his kisses and this time she does laugh.

The sound bright and melodic, filling their home with light as her affection flares along the bond in a blinding burst, wrapping around them like a warm blanket. "Such a noble man of honor you are. How did I ever get so lucky?" Turning in his arms and thus abandoning her mixing for the time being, the Queen's own loop around his neck as her fingers find their way into his curls. They've gotten longer, more wavy now that the weight of his hair are holding them down instead of letting them bounce back the way they would if he'd cut it. Nails scratch lightly at his scalp as she gazes up at him, jade eyes meeting warm blue with nothing but adoration swimming in her gaze. She didn't mind waiting. In truth, she wanted it too. Even if the desire for a child sometimes made her will weak.

"We will. Soon. As soon as Edmund is home..." She promises, rising up on her toes to press a tender kiss to his lips, sighing against his mouth as her heart constricts in her chest. They were no closer to finding him now than they were when he initially disappeared.
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} sending my love on a burning wire - by Maeve - 01-07-2023, 03:33 PM