{SE} sending my love on a burning wire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The Nightshade smiles softly at the press of his face against her curls, "I should go with you more." She murmurs, deflating slightly in his hold, shoulders slumping as she draws in a quiet breath before she's turning in his arms. Doing her best to push the sudden guilt away, the Queen runs her fingers through his hair, holding his gaze instead.

Everyday she's grateful to have the bond tethering them together. The gift might have been from Locke, but even she doesn't think it wound have bound them together the way it does her and Harper. His response earns him a gentle smile as she brings him down for a kiss, chasing his words with a sigh. Fate, destiny, or simply chance. Maeve wasn't going to argue with whatever took pity on them, allowing them this bit of happiness in a world like Caido, and gods she was going to cling to it with all she had.

"I ran into someone who possibly saw Edmund in the Climb." Maeve begins, brows knitting together as she recalls everything Danta told her. "I think he might have pledged himself to Dygra, Harper. I- I don't know if he's ever going to come home now." And her voice begins to tremble, cookies forgotten for the time being, thoughts instead occupied by her missing son.
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} sending my love on a burning wire - by Maeve - 01-18-2023, 12:45 AM