{SE} sending my love on a burning wire
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Push herself. That's all she'd been doing lately. Pushing herself. Pushing herself to lead, be a good mother, a devoted partner; all easy tasks on their own, but combined? She was barely keeping her head above the water. The Nightshade knew what she needed to do, even as the guilt gnawed at her, drawing her further into herself as she was held in his embrace. "I- I don't think I can do it anymore, Harper. That I can do this." It's clear from the swirling emotions trickling along the bond that she's not referring to them, but simply everything else. Her position, the high expectations and decision making. Maeve was tired. Wasn't it her turn to rest? To have peace? Apparently not.

"Maybe..." They would love him as they always had. Even if she didn't understand his decisions. Even if he had too much of Locke in him, running off without a word, making her sick with worry. "I just don't understand why he would runaway without saying anything." Her voice cracks, hitching higher as her emotion swells, causing her throat to tighten with tears that threaten to slip down porcelain cheeks.
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} sending my love on a burning wire - by Maeve - 03-01-2023, 08:42 PM