{SE} sending my love on a burning wire
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Harper
I was born in a big gray cloud screaming out a love song
Harper will never ask her to push herself beyond. Of anyone, he will catch her if she falls, fill the gaps where she is stretched too thin. So the moment she finally admits what he has been wondering all along, he wraps his arms tighter around her and replies as simply as he can. "Then don't." Gently urging her to turn around to face him, he touches her cheek gently with one hand. "The war is over. The rebuilding is done. If you're done, then you're done. There doesn't have to be anything more to it." The rest would be the worries of someone else, and Harper was sure it would be someone acceptable if Maeve and Safrin had anything to say about it.

As for Edmund - "He's young, love. At that age everything feels like the most dire, inescapable thing. He may not have been thinking clearly." And while Jude is his first biological child, and Edmund has been wavering over the line of calling him 'uncle' for years now, Harper has trained and mentored and uplifted so many children and teens and young adults that he feels confident in his assessment of the situation, no matter how few facts they have.
among broken chords and unnamed cries -
what a place to come from

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} sending my love on a burning wire - by Harper - 03-07-2023, 07:55 PM