Oh Captain, My Captain
for Kalt
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: J02JHet.jpg}
Kalt

you must teach your sense of self
to stand upon its own two feet

There was a deep ache in his chest, but he knew most of it was an effect of Ashe’s pain traveling him. While it was true he and Ronin hadn’t really associated personally, he knew the man, and he was one of the few people that Kalt genuinely respected. While it was a tragedy that no one had expected, the assassin felt that Ronin went down the only way that anyone should; he died fighting. That was something to be proud of.

He held onto Ashetta as long as she held onto him, always trying to be the last to release her. She managed to say that she wanted to go home, and he simply nodded, touching a gentle kiss to her forehead.

Kalt clicked his tongue twice and brought one hand in a downward movement, a direction that Kysma recognized meant to kneel to the ground. He knew Ashe would be able to mount regardless, but if it wasn’t necessary, he wasn’t going to make her do it. Besides, he knew that Percy would follow them home. “Let’s go,” he said, encouraging her onto the saddle. As soon as she mounted, he would climb behind her and take the reins in his hands.

Kysma groaned slightly, getting to all fours again with both riders on her back. He swallowed the pain he believed was his own, trying to keep her from sharing more pain than was necessary. She had lost her brother today, so whatever it was that he was feeling didn’t matter. He just knew that they needed to get away from everyone, to get home.

~end thread~

instead of propped up on the views
of every person that you meet

Ravenshire

Messages In This Thread
Oh Captain, My Captain - by Ashetta - 03-16-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: Oh Captain, My Captain - by Kalt - 03-16-2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Oh Captain, My Captain - by Ashetta - 03-16-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: Oh Captain, My Captain - by Kalt - 03-16-2019, 07:44 PM