[SE] You really otter learn how to swim
for Sah; Ludo quest
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah stayed silent as Talyson explained the series of events that led to his near death. The hunter's jaw clenched when he noticed the shivers that were still making their way through the other. Whether it was shock or cold, he wasn't sure. But Sah didn't like it.

Lilly let out a soft whine and nuzzled into Tal's side without further prompting. The wolf's nosed her way in so that the man's hand was in-between her ears, the prime spot for scratches. She only had to mentally nudge Sah slightly before the Wild Thunder was also reaching out.

Without saying a word, he sat down beside Talyson and wrapped one arm around the man's waist, pulling him into his side and resting his chin on top of Talyson's head, in a half-hug, half-desperate reassurance that Talyson was still breathing. Lilly remained where she was, letting out another soft whine at the tangle of emotions coming from the hunter. Pad remained crouched a small distance away, his attention on their surroundings as he guarded the others.

"Never again. I'm teaching you how to fucking swim." Sah finally spoke after a few moments, swearing both to himself and the courier.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You really otter learn how to swim - by Sah - 01-22-2023, 02:43 AM