[SE] You really otter learn how to swim
for Sah; Ludo quest
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah let out a soft sigh when Tal relaxed in his hold without complaint. When the other man went lax the hunter tightened his hold slightly, Lilly too, nuzzled closer, one of her paws reaching out to tap Boreal's claws. Pad, feeling a little left out of what had become a cuddle pile, slunk over.

With a grumble, he flopped down and curled up against Sah's hip, with a put-out huff. He refused to face the others and the bond with his pack was filled with exasperation and reluctant affection. The Abandoned reached out with his free hand to stroke the black wolf's back, suppressing his amusement.

"Good." If Tal had disagreed, Sah would have insisted until the courier was run down and out of excuses. His compliance saved the hunter the trouble thankfully. The question pulled a small chuckle out of Sah, "I learned how in my world. Somehow it translated over even though I don't have the same number of limbs anymore." Was he purposefully saying it obscurely? Yes. But even he wasn't sure how winged-wolf paddle translated to him being an adept human swimmer.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You really otter learn how to swim - by Sah - 01-23-2023, 02:22 AM