[se] you better let somebody love you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
kidnap me from my reality
& crushed pieces of my soul
Who knows indeed.

Like any good horror movie, we might imagine a shot of Ronin with his back turned, arms raised, wacking away at a massive tree just like tiktok guy. Maybe a bit of snow falls off of a tree branch nearby, and though the Huntsman doesn't turn, the camera does. Panning around, there is nothing to see and nothing to hear, save for the vast silence broken only by the echo of Ronin's axe.

The tree falls and a few birds flee their perches, though one might expect them to be unbothered by the sound of falling trees.

Snow groans as the pressure of something large forces it together. Predatory and poised, it prowls forward, taking slow and methodical steps. Massive pawprints in the snow make it appear as though the creature has only two legs, but that's only because it's careful to place its hind paws in the tracks left by its fronts.

All at once the creature darts forward; shoulders low, wings tight against its flanks, and tail curled tightly where it is out of the way. With a measured lunge, Remi pounces towards Ronin, aiming to knock the Huntsman into a snowbank.
colour me outside the lines
until my shattered heart is whole
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] you better let somebody love you - by Ronin - 01-15-2023, 08:13 PM
RE: [se] you better let somebody love you - by Remi - 01-15-2023, 08:40 PM