[se] you better let somebody love you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
A lot's been changin' lately and I can't tell
If it's me or if it's everybody else
Remi's face is the size of Ronin's entire body, and so it's with massive green eyes that he peers down at his prey husband, muscles twitching and awaiting permission to finish him off. Instead of cracking Ronin's skull between his jaws like a pistachio shell, the massive feline just presses his forehead against the Huntsman's chest like some oversized housecat. I knew I would find you out here. Working. This final word is accompanied by a pulse of horror and disgust. I am quite sure we could survive LongNight having done absolutely no prep, you know. The manticore mumbles as his wings relax from his sides and flop against the snow. All at once Ronin will feel the weight of the mythical creature begin to lessen and lessen until it becomes negligible; replaced by a round ball of black and grey.

Honestly, I am surprised you are as worried about keeping warm as you are, and not about snacks. The pair could keep themselves warm well enough, and though there were plenty of ways to snack on one another, eventually not even a pair of demigods would be able to satisfy their own (literal) appetites.
we're only human but w?'ve got hands & hearts & noses
So stop and sm?ll the fuckin' roses
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] you better let somebody love you - by Ronin - 01-15-2023, 08:13 PM
RE: [se] you better let somebody love you - by Remi - 01-15-2023, 08:58 PM