[RQ] they're not rocks, they're minerals!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
Melita wouldn’t have known proper decorum even if it slapped her upside the head, so she was all the more eager to hear tales of lacerations and stabbings. When she didn’t get the full details – like reasons, motive, or how deep the wounds were – she could only suffice with a matching grin. Nice.” She might’ve gone on to describe her monumental demolition of the beast from the last war, but then remembered Enzo, and swiftly cut the thought off immediately.

Instead, Sila had the spotlight on her, and she didn’t really want it. Shuffling further into the long locks, the Honeybee sighed. “I’m hoping to have her gain a little confidence. It’ll come.” With time and practice, with meeting others, but the dragon didn’t seem in the mood. Perhaps in a few more moments, when she had enough instances to study Flora, rather than evade entirely. “Sila,” the youth supplied anyway.

Even with the companion finagled around her shoulders, she got to work, lingering along the edges of the pool and rolling another stone out of the way. “Oh, blue is nice!” Truth be told, Melita was enamored by a plethora of colors, and it didn’t take much for her to be enticed in snagging a few and pocketing them on many occasions. “I like a lot! But I think my favorite are reds and golds.” Fire. The Dragon’s Throat. Clementine. Her mother’s gentle musings. Reflections of other worlds where everything hadn’t been so scattered or lost.
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] they're not rocks, they're minerals! - by Melita - 01-19-2023, 10:44 PM