in her great time
Safrin
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
If I can stop one heart from breaking
If I can ease one life the aching
It has been far, far too long. Harper knows this and has long regretted it. Between war preparations, Phoebe's disappearance, a newborn child, falling in love with Maeve, Phoebe's return, his council position, and the war itself, time had not been plentiful for the man. Still, he is remorseful, and brings more plentiful gifts this time in preemptive apology; a collection of natural pearl hairpins, a painstakingly handpainted shell with the likeness of a starry sky above the ocean, and a few scented candles Maeve had helped him make that he sets along the edges of the painted glass he and Deimos had created last they were here.

As he lights them, enjoying the dark beyond the lighthouse's beam, he speaks out loud. "Safrin, I know it has been a very long time. I hope you heard my prayers, even when they weren't said at your shrine. Your light and blessings brought Maeve home, and kept my sons safe; I can't thank you enough for that." Reclining on the ledge of the windows, Harper looks out at the moon, content to speak even if his herald never arrives. "If you can forgive my absence, it would be a relief to see you again."
I shall not live in vain
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
in her great time - by Harper - 01-17-2023, 01:48 AM
RE: in her great time - by Safrin - 01-17-2023, 06:37 PM
RE: in her great time - by Harper - 01-20-2023, 01:10 AM
RE: in her great time - by Safrin - 01-22-2023, 12:08 AM
RE: in her great time - by Harper - 01-23-2023, 11:34 PM
RE: in her great time - by Safrin - 02-01-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: in her great time - by Harper - 02-03-2023, 12:33 AM