but i'm falling short
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It was a new light to see Safrin in, but Maeve knew her as a mother. It was what had helped to grow their bond. Their love for their children. Yet, Maeve was not a goddess. She didn't have the ability to place her son in the stars where he would be safe from all harm. The Nightshade, was for all intents and purposes, simply a woman. Strong, capable, but mortal. If she were a goddess like Safrin, the former queen doesn't doubt that she would do the same, removing the poison from her son that had twisted him away from the starlight of their goddess.

Mind racing, Maeve lets out a heavy breath, a weight settling in the pit of her stomach. "I can't lose him and him being away from home risks him further... I'll bring him home and love him. He's my son and despite what she's done to him that hasn't changed." That was a mother's love, after all. Able to look past mistakes and flaws, supporting their children despite the choices that they made, and the beliefs they held.

"Thank you, Safrin. For everything." She pulls back, grasping her goddess's hands and giving them a squeeze, adoration in her eyes. With her mind made up and one last reassurance from Safrin, the Nightshade returns home, a plan already forming in her swirling thoughts.

~FIN~
Oh your mouth is poison
Your mouth is wine
The Nightshade

Messages In This Thread
but i'm falling short - by Maeve - 01-17-2023, 04:02 PM
RE: but i'm falling short - by Safrin - 01-17-2023, 06:57 PM
RE: but i'm falling short - by Maeve - 01-17-2023, 08:33 PM
RE: but i'm falling short - by Safrin - 01-22-2023, 12:02 AM
RE: but i'm falling short - by Maeve - 03-01-2023, 04:34 PM
RE: but i'm falling short - by Safrin - 03-01-2023, 07:43 PM
RE: but i'm falling short - by Maeve - 03-01-2023, 08:28 PM