holy ground
Cordelia Olson
the One-Shot
Hunter

Age: 30 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Cordelia
let us go
where the wild things grows
Noah Olsen, ever a man of few words, didn't surprise her now with his short answer. Excited was a word for it. They were both excited, that much was true, but he was worried. He couldn't hide it from her. Not that he bothered trying. They had long since promised that neither of them would close off their emotions to each other. Still, the Attuned knew her husband couldn't help fretting over her. The pregnancy had been a difficult one and as the season stretched on, her due date growing ever closer, Cordelia knew it would only get worse.

A sigh of relief pushes past parted lips, ruffling the longer waves of his hair as her eyes close, relishing the lack of weight pulling on her slender form. "My love.. It is more than just excitement. I know that." Should she press, Cordelia could likely find the exact emotion that was causing a crease of concern between his brow, but she didn't.

"Come sit with me. I want a moment to rest." The implication that her rest would be found in his arms was easily discernible and she didn't need to prod him further for them to settle in front of the hearth upon the pelts, her back once more leaning against his chest. "Talk to me.. I want to know your thoughts."
let us go
where time runs slow
code by sky

Messages In This Thread
holy ground - by Cordelia - 01-18-2023, 03:55 PM
RE: holy ground - by Noah - 01-22-2023, 01:37 AM
RE: holy ground - by Cordelia - 03-07-2023, 02:58 PM
RE: holy ground - by Noah - 03-07-2023, 03:09 PM
RE: holy ground - by Cordelia - 03-07-2023, 03:55 PM
RE: holy ground - by Noah - 04-07-2023, 02:34 PM