Bloodbath
For Dygra!
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

Edmund entered the shrine with a wide grin. Perhaps he should be nervous seeking out a Goddess he'd only met once before. But this was Dygra, his Mother. As such, the shrine simply filled him with warmth as his inner fire surged beneath his skin. Even his magic was happy to be here, how could the Ancient not feel the same?

He'd thought long and hard about his request and what he'd offer this time. Last time, his offering had been unnecessary, useless. Only he himself had been considered worthwhile. As such, Edmund walked over to the basin. Taking out a knife he sliced open is palm and with a small wince, let the blood drip until there was a decent puddle.

Licking his palm, he pulled out a bandage and quickly wrapped it before starting his prayer, bowing his head to the altar.  "Hello Mother. I hope you're well and that this offering is more to your liking. I have an idea that I need your help implementing."

Perking up he excitedly explained, "I know that there's plenty of fire around her to take Ancients out of stasis, but there isn't readily available blood. At least, not in the capacity of what I'm imagining. I have this idea for a bloodbath. Something like a large pool of blood that's ever present in the Climb that always stays warm and never coagulates. A bath that is always available for an Ancient to be submerged in and pulled out of stasis. If it could heal was well, that'd be amazing! But I'm mostly focused on a readily available way for us to get out of stasis."

Fiddling with the hem of his shirt he finished up, "What do you think? Do you think it's a worthy endeavor?"

~
Edmund offers some of his own blood and asks Dygra in creating a bloodbath for the Climb that can magically take Ancients out of stasis (And maybe heal too?).

Using my God Quest Pass birthday present!

Edmund

the prince of torchline

Messages In This Thread
Bloodbath - by Edmund - 01-21-2023, 06:10 PM
RE: Bloodbath - by Dygra - 01-21-2023, 10:16 PM
RE: Bloodbath - by Edmund - 01-22-2023, 12:48 AM