[se] learning to name the sky
For Evie - SE LongNight Prep
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Evie had planned this outing to Torchline well in advance, leaving plenty of time for not only bartering and purchasing of the things she could not find in Halo - namely plants and spices - but also for visiting friends such as Hadama. Staying at the inn nearby, she had enjoyed the slight increase in warmth as much as any fair-skinned ginger could, which meant being endlessly grateful it was still winter.

Even so, Evie would not slack on her normal exercise even on a loose, handwavey vacation. It also kept her mind off missing Deimos, or mourning her empty bed. Wrestling her way free of the strangely thin sheets, she had slipped on her running shoes and headed out for her normal early morning jog, taking in the strange sights as she went.

She is winding down towards the end of her run when she spots another bright head of hair. An undeniably familiar one that immediately has her puffing, dwindling energy returning in a rush of exuberance. "Melita!" she calls, a little breathless, and reluctantly increases her speed to jog further down towards the other woman, ponytail bouncing. "I didn't think I'd find you this soon! I was actually going to ask around for your address today." Slowing as she comes close enough to warrant a non-shouted conversation, the Evergreen perches her hands on her hips to help stabilize her breathing faster, beaming and pink-cheeked. "How are you?"
I'll be with you each and every night
Chasing that horizon in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
[se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-24-2023, 11:27 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 01-26-2023, 01:04 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-26-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 01-31-2023, 11:09 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-31-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 02-08-2023, 09:41 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 02-09-2023, 12:19 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 02-15-2023, 01:03 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 02-16-2023, 11:43 PM