[se] learning to name the sky
For Evie - SE LongNight Prep
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
The spiraling dragon overhead draws her eye for a moment, but Fangorn's waving tendrils are far closer and more companionable, so she laughs a little breathlessly and waves her fingers cheerily at the little gourd. Eyes then drawn naturally to the sticks that fall at Melita's feet, it's hard to focus on the woman's words for a moment, so plentiful are the external stimuli. Delayed but no less enthusiastic, Evie grabs her shirt and pulls it away from her chest to flutter it, trying to cool off. Gods, Torchline is still so hot even in the winter,I or maybe Evie had forgotten how strong the Academy blessing could be. "Need to restock on non-native plants, and took a few extra days to visit people!"

Change was an understatement. Evie hasn't visited Torchline almost at all in the year since the war, and though she'd heard of the environmental changes, seeing them in person is still disorienting. "Yeah? More than just the floating islands?" Intrigue clear in her voice, old gossiping tendencies always happy to rear their heads. "I'm doing good, which feels weird to say, yeah? Felt like half my life was spent waiting on war." And now, well...it's over. And there's nothing left to hang over their heads. Some things still remain of course, and Evie can assume Melita is preparing for LongNight by the materials at her feet. "You want some help with that?" The least she could do was assist with her arms and magic alike if she was going to be interrupting the Honeybee's day.
I'll be with you each and every night
Chasing that horizon in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
[se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-24-2023, 11:27 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 01-26-2023, 01:04 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-26-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 01-31-2023, 11:09 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-31-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 02-08-2023, 09:41 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 02-09-2023, 12:19 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 02-15-2023, 01:03 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 02-16-2023, 11:43 PM