[se] learning to name the sky
For Evie - SE LongNight Prep
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Bones in the roots? "I wonder if the plants are carnivorous," she muses aloud, no small degree of excitement plainly audible in the words. There aren't many in Caido, but Evie has always found them fascinating proponents of the circle of life. Inspirational, even. Deceptive on the outside, as benign and frail as any normal plant, but with the desire and ability to kill.

Unfortunately, she's torn from her thoughts on murderous foliage by politics. "Really? I haven't heard anything about it. I...is everyone...okay?" The polite way to ask if anyone had suddenly croaked. That was Halo's normal experience with the changing of the guard so to speak. Maybe Torchline has better luck.

Normally she would try to comfort anyone expressing the kind of directionlessness that Melita does, but the girl doesn't seem the type to appreciate it, and she's far more familiarly devilish as she brings up the bonfires and drunken escapes so Evie lets the topic slide away for now. Instead choosing to amble closer as her breathing returns to normal. "I've never felt jealous of anyone's LongNight plans before now, I'll have you know," she groans disappointedly, knowing she'll be squarely in Halo the entire time. When Melita moves a bit of driftwood something comes flying out of it, and Evie makes a startled noise, reaching out for it with her telekinesis to try and slow its path so the Honeybee might catch it. "Woah, what-?" is all that sputters free in the meantime, magic more useful than her confused word spaghetti.
I'll be with you each and every night
Chasing that horizon in your eyes

Messages In This Thread
[se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-24-2023, 11:27 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 01-26-2023, 01:04 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-26-2023, 12:13 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 01-31-2023, 11:09 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 01-31-2023, 11:42 PM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 02-08-2023, 09:41 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 02-09-2023, 12:19 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Evie - 02-15-2023, 01:03 AM
RE: [se] learning to name the sky - by Melita - 02-16-2023, 11:43 PM