Don't Pay Me to Kill, I'll Do it For Free
Trickster

Age: 3 | Height: 4'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 733
Trinket stopped in the entrance to the inn, looking around. Inns were boring. People sat around, eating. People sat at the bar, drinking. People sat in the corners, playing boring games of dice. They all looked dull. Listless. Tired.

She would make their day more interesting. But first, she had other things to do.

She glanced up at Sah, a few strands of dark hair falling over her glassy eyes. "Why are we here?" she asked. "Will someone here hire me to kill someone?"

The Abandoned had promised her that he would help her become a bounty hunter. That way, she could get practice at killing people. That was important. She needed to be good at killing people if she were going to survive the killing game. It would only be a matter of time before someone tried to kill her. She needed to be ready.

She stood silently in the doorway, paying no mind to the people coming to and fro. With her standing in the doorway, they had to step around her, and they all took extra care to step well around her, not touching her. She stood still as the dead, holding her doll dangling from one hand, awaiting Sah's response.

Messages In This Thread
Don't Pay Me to Kill, I'll Do it For Free - by Trinket - 01-25-2023, 07:05 PM