Don't Pay Me to Kill, I'll Do it For Free
Trickster

Age: 3 | Height: 4'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 5 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Terra Omen Offline
Change author:
MP: 733
"I don't need a place to sleep," Trinket said. "I just sleep wherever I feel like, and I don't feel like sleeping here."

She looked around, finding the inn increasingly boring. "Let's go to the board of bounties now. That sounds like much more fun."

She turned without another thought and headed out into the cold, boots crunching in the snow. It was a good thing she had gotten boots. They made it so her feet wouldn't hurt.

She dragged the doll along behind her, its bare feet leaving little trails in the snow. The doll didn't have boots. Maybe she would get some for it.

"How do we pick out a good bounty?" she asked Sah. "I bet there's lots of them to choose from. But I don't know how to pick a person to kill. I hope we can find an interesting one." She didn't want her first time killing to be boring. It was a game, and games were supposed to be fun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Pay Me to Kill, I'll Do it For Free - by Trinket - 01-26-2023, 01:41 AM