Don't Pay Me to Kill, I'll Do it For Free
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah noted when Trinket dropped the key, hearing the sound of it hitting the ground, and used his telekinesis to return it to his own pocket for later. Just in case the demigod changed her mind.

Trinket's question was a valid one and the Abandoned hummed, "It's unlikely. But we can go with a thief if you'd like." Though Sah would be less morally comfortable with such a thing. It was easier to stomach killing a mass murderer then someone who might just be stealing to eat.

"The difference between murder and fulfilling a bounty is difficult to explain. Murder is for taking a life for your own motives. Bounty hunting can be murder but it's for the sake of your client as well as your own desires, such as the reward. That and bounties are usually placed on criminals, not innocent citizens. That and bounty hunting is legal, while murder is not." Sah glanced at Trinket, seeing if his explanation had satisfied her. She was a clever child, and her questions reflected that.

After taking a bounty for a horrific criminal, Sah helped Trinket fulfill it. They parted ways after.
I think there for I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Pay Me to Kill, I'll Do it For Free - by Sah - 02-03-2023, 01:38 AM