all that's best of dark and bright
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
it's bad enough to see the sunlight through your seams
A slight groan slips from the Flood at the mention of giving the place a name, Sunjata huffing a soft laugh and nodding as his gaze drifts around the space. “Yeah, yeah. I know.” He drawls, his accent thickly coating his words as he reaches up to run a hand through his short crop of hair. He’s already kicked off the snow from his boots, stepped inside to hear his voice reverberate from the emptiness of the walls, but at least the brothel has been shielded from the elements and if he didn’t know any better, he’d say it almost feels warm inside already.

I was considering it. I’m not… Entirely decided on it.” He’s gone back and forth, weighing the pros and cons, trying to decide whether he should or shouldn’t give it his all. But at the end of the day, the Refuge’s purpose was done with, it was over, and without it and the war and Nate, well, he finds there to be quite a lot lacking when it comes to throwing himself into everything. So again, it goes around and around.

He steps in, shedding his coat, moving toward the spot they’d allocated for the main section’s fireplace (that I may have forgotten to add into the PQ but its there I promise) and he starts to light the fire in order to warm up the brothel. “Names, though, I was thinking maybe something a bit more… Regal sounding?” Sure, the jests and jokes would be fun and all but for all the things he’d created and made, this one also needed to fall into the same category. “What about the House of Midnight?” He asks, turning back toward Isla with a raise of his brow.
the flood
the thread of you and hem of me, it's bad enough in between
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-07-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Sunjata - 02-08-2023, 05:59 AM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-08-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-09-2023, 06:39 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-09-2023, 07:36 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-09-2023, 07:57 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-10-2023, 07:41 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-11-2023, 07:10 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-12-2023, 11:11 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-13-2023, 06:42 PM
RE: all that's best of dark and bright - by Isla - 02-14-2023, 07:12 PM