[SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Tal snickered silently to himself as Pad made his getaway with the stolen goods, but his grin as he toasted Sah a moment later was confidently sharp. "Not unless you've been practicin' without me." He was smug in his mastery of the bottle; he'd been drinking booze for longer than Sah had been human, and the amount that he drank might have been concerning if anyone had realized just how much it was in the last two years.

Brows went up, however, as Sah broke the night's unspoken truce for a jab at the courier. Tal eyed the hunter, unimpressed at his claim, and snorted inelegantly. "That's what you're goin' with? Okay." He tossed back his shot and exhaled the fumes with casual efficiency. "Remember Mr. Took, the butcher? I took a job from him without askin' enough questions first. 'One carcass, from Torchline t'Halo. ASAP.'" The courier glared morosely at his empty glass, the fingers of his other hand tapping an annoyed staccato rhythm on the tabletop. "Figured it was a rhampire or somethin'. No big deal. 'Cept the fucker had somehow got a deal with a whaling ship." That had been one nasty surprise when he'd gone to meet the broker. "The Peregrine couldn't carry it all, even chopped up. I had t'hire the biggest ship at th'skyport t'handle most of it, an' spent the next season tryin' t'dig myself back out o' the red." His ledger had not been pretty for awhile.

Reaching for the jug, he poured himself another round, waiting until Sah had actually drunk his before doing so for the hunter. "What's your favorite thing about me?" he asked.

Smugly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] Wanna dance (with you) even if I get hurt - by Talyson - 02-26-2023, 03:56 AM