{se} undiscovered elements
Open
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
she's the kind of girl you can never please
The easy acceptance is unexpected, evidenced by the pale brow that rises in almost appraising pride, casting deeper shadows over her eyes from the firelight kissing her brow. “Couldn’t say it better myself,” she murmurs, half-hidden in another long sip of her drink. The cream liquor is a subtle warmth instead of a burn in the back of her throat, and heats her from within. Talyson’s body warmth as he leans into her shoulder is the last piece of the puzzle, enveloping the Valkyrie on all sides with heat and support.

Whether it’s the buzz she has going or the hilarity of the question alone, Hotaru snorts a laugh and hides it by turning her face into Tal’s neck. “Oh, my. No. No, no, no.” Shaking her head she turns her face back to the fire, resting her head atop Tal’s. “Remi’s heart has only ever belonged to Ronin. What happened between us was purely physical, and a rather grievous mistake. Though we don’t talk much anymore, he is my friend - nothing more.” And he never was, and never would be, anything more.

Turning her face to the glittering sky above with a pained smile that she tries to pass off as wry, the Valkyrie huffs self-deprecatingly. “No, I…haven’t been with anyone romantically in a very long time. Not since Sunjata and Nate. And that ended in a surprise goddess-child, pyromanic grief, and having my companion killed.” Her hand tightens slightly on Boreal’s back, spasming with grief. Her voice doesn’t waver, but as Ru’s eyes fall back to the fire, she marvels at how people always feel they know her so well.

They never even know half.
Hotaru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-22-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-25-2023, 03:12 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-26-2023, 10:54 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 03:03 AM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-27-2023, 03:44 AM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 05:25 AM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-27-2023, 07:44 AM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Hotaru - 02-27-2023, 07:14 PM
RE: {se} undiscovered elements - by Talyson - 02-27-2023, 09:19 PM