In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I've been very hopeful so far
Now for the first time I think we're going wrong
Hurry up and tell me this is all a dream
Or could we start again, please?

Phoebe shook her head a little. "Sam, Remi is hurting and even the kindest people can lash out when they are hurting." she said, hoping to talk him through the situation to see reason. "It hasn't got anything to do with how he does or doesn't feel for you it's just how he feels right now in general. Don't take it personally, give him some space and time to heal. Remi has been through a lot since coming here..." she said with a little sigh. First Frey's curse, then Ludo's, and now losing a friend... It was a lot of one person to bear. "Just be patient. Wait. And when he is ready, offer to help him again. Just help him, nothing more. For Remi, it's starting over and you have to meet him where he is."

But then Sam switched gears to her, and her surprise was evident on her face. "Ah...no...no that's not true." she said quietly, tears suddenly welling up in her eyes. He had managed to hit a raw nerve which was obvious as her brows furrowed and lower lip trembled. "Everything I was worrying about...left me...because he decided he wanted to be angry at Outlanders like me and because I-I wasn't good enough so...so I-I have all the time in the world to worry after you, Sam." she said, her voice cracking with a small laugh that turned into a choked sob, her hands lifting to cover her face.

Messages In This Thread
In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-17-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-17-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-18-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-18-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-18-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-19-2019, 11:56 AM