In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Phoebe sounded so rational, so reasonable; Sam wanted desperately to believe her, that with just some time and hope Remi could be right again, that their relationship would be mended and just like a story, love would win the battle. But he had seen the way Remi had looked at him, Phoebe had not. He had felt a sense of finality in the way he had shut the door of the Guildhall, had felt the end of the chapter abruptly push him out.

"Thank you, but...I don't think he'll want to see me again." He said simply with a sigh and shake of his head, the tears being to dry up as his despair settled into a more even melancholy once again. It seemed he was only able to access his emotions in bursts, a little bit before the well was closed back up.

Just in time, too, for Phoebe suddenly took over his tears. Emmett had...left her? Sam did not know the farmer's boy but from what he had known, that didn't seem right. Because she was an Outlander, too?

Sam had his own mixed opinions of the whole Outlander situation, but it was not anything close to hatred or dislike of individuals. How could it be? His best friends, his lover, were all Outlanders. He knew they were not responsible. All he felt was a vague, sickly worry, the same as he felt about most issues.

"That...I'm sorry, Phoebe. Tensions are high right now, with the Spire and things. The people out in the farms, they tend to be very traditional about the Gods and that sort of thing. He may just be..upset, with it all, and then this too. It doesn't help some people like Rory are whipping up the tensions, as well."

Samuel
I'm starting to wake from silent sleep
I'm starting to break and I can grieve

Messages In This Thread
In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-17-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-17-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-17-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-18-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Samuel - 03-18-2019, 05:19 PM
RE: In Desperate Need of a Hug [Open] - by Phoebe - 03-18-2019, 07:18 PM