Training must have been cold there in my shadow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
"Take away all the fun, then." Noah said with an increasing deviousness to his smile. The water below was surely nothing compared to the Sea of Glass where Noah had learned to swim to be able to save himself should he ever fall in while hunting seal. And he had almost needed that training, too, during the fight for Safrin’s relic. Though, with little refusal, Noah stood up and headed towards where Sah had gone.

From his back pocket, Noah pulled out a long piece of ursur wool lined with silk. It was obvious it was a scarf, for the Sentinel had not been seen without it covering his neck and sometimes his face for most of his life. He took it now, however, and tied it up over his eyes to block his sight completely. The thick wool and dark colored silk were the perfect shades to cover his eyes and blind him. Assuming Sah would do the same, with whatever he had, Noah then prepared himself for their spar.

He lowered his center of gravity, knees bending slightly, and let out the breath in his lungs to relax every muscle in his body before tightening ones that were necessary for the movements he had in mind.

When he thought he had given Sah enough time, he struck. Noah stepped out twice, keeping his solid stance and footing, and his fist aimed for what he hoped would be Sah’s rib cage.
noah
the sentinel of the north

Messages In This Thread
must have been cold there in my shadow - by Noah - 03-02-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: must have been cold there in my shadow - by Noah - 03-15-2023, 01:46 PM