The eyes have it
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Flowerbirth was a time to get out and shake off some of that Deepfrost cabin fever, and Tal had jumped at the chance to return to his roots and run his team out over the Tundra and Sea on a roundabout trip to the frozen Shrine that sat amid the fragile bubbles.

He set the snow brake and made sure the shaggy hounds had treats and scratches before he approached the altar with Boreal and his red-furred lead dog. Boreal let out a happy warble of greeting while Tal dusted the snow off the slab and gave it a dab of spit-polishing. He carefully set his offering on it: a small blown glass starwhale, speckled with flecks of silver that glittered in the light reflecting off the snow.

Holding his precious Goggles tightly he cleared his throat and looked up to the night sky, strewn with glittering points of light and gently fluttering curtains of green fire. "Hey Safrin. It's, um. Tal. Things've been really busy since the War, rebuildin' an' all but..." He cleared his throat awkwardly but a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth. "We really won, huh? An' now things are peaceful again an' it's nice." Boreal butted her head against his elbow, jostling his grip on his Goggles and he stifled a yelp, shooting her a sheepish look. "Oh! Yeah, so, I was hopin', I mean I want t'ask if you'd help me out with my Goggles again? Please?"

Messages In This Thread
The eyes have it - by Talyson - 03-06-2023, 06:40 PM
RE: The eyes have it - by Safrin - 03-08-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: The eyes have it - by Talyson - 03-08-2023, 09:54 PM
RE: The eyes have it - by Safrin - 03-10-2023, 05:19 PM
RE: The eyes have it - by Talyson - 03-11-2023, 03:51 AM