The eyes have it
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
It was beautiful and intimidating as hail to watch a goddess manifest from the sky itself, somehow boundless as the night one moment and in the next, gracefully slender and almost within reach of her mortal supplicant. Tal drew in a sharp breath, trying not to let his jaw drop like a star-struck yokel even though he always felt like one when she appeared in answer to his prayers. "Y-yeah... D'you make them?" The sheets of color and cold fire between snow and stars in Halo's nights.

'Regular old monsters' were still bad enough, but at least they could usually take them down with enough sheer stubborn determination. And with his intention to go back and pick on the Not-Balrog now that he'd gotten a little tougher all around, he was in need of all the help he could get.

Fu--, er, fudge that smoke that had hidden the Eye last time.

Even in his thoughts Tal tried to behave a little classier for the goddess.

Boreal huffed an amused grumble from her broad chest and leaned against his hip as he nodded eagerly at Safrin's suggestions and then realized it was 'either or' not 'and.' Nose wrinkling in thought, he contemplated the option. "Haven't really run into any illusions yet... I mean, none that I knew about." Which was kind of the point of illusions, after all. But the point still stood. "So, seein' farther seems more useful t'me. Please," he added hurriedly, holding the Goggles - his first gift from any god - gently in his hands.

Type: Light | Style: Other | Level: Upgraded
See-Right Goggles: Reinforced goggles capable of seeing with perfect clarity regardless of conditions, up to 20ft. This includes magical darkness. Can begin to see through illusions at 5ft.

Messages In This Thread
The eyes have it - by Talyson - 03-06-2023, 06:40 PM
RE: The eyes have it - by Safrin - 03-08-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: The eyes have it - by Talyson - 03-08-2023, 09:54 PM
RE: The eyes have it - by Safrin - 03-10-2023, 05:19 PM
RE: The eyes have it - by Talyson - 03-11-2023, 03:51 AM