then we grasped
RQ Hot Springs Turn In for Nature Frey!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
And it's my whole heart
While tried and tested, it's mine
Pleased that their advisor had chosen to accompany them as invited, Evie greets Noah warmly as they coalesce from a duo into a trio and march their way through the Citadel to the shrine with their offerings. Evie kneels alongside Deimos as she always does, and communes with his little grin with a returned one of her own - eager for this particular reward, for something that will remind them of peacetimes instead of war.

A jewelry rendition of lily-of-the-valley flowers in a small bracelet finds its way upon the altar amidst all the others, and though Noah does not add his own outward prayer, Evie's excitement bubbles like champagne on her tongue until it inevitably forces itself through in the form of words. "Thank you for keeping us safe with your blessings throughout the war," she begins, wanting to express her gratitude first, "for helping us with Halo's advancements - they've led to us being able to construct something like this. I hope you're satisfied with our efforts."
Burned but not buried this time

Messages In This Thread
then we grasped - by Deimos - 03-30-2023, 10:53 PM
RE: then we grasped - by Noah - 03-31-2023, 03:57 PM
RE: then we grasped - by Evie - 04-01-2023, 06:03 AM
RE: then we grasped - by Frey - 04-05-2023, 05:15 PM
RE: then we grasped - by Deimos - 04-05-2023, 08:04 PM