[split] [RQ] there and back again, bubble edition
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
flora

Ordinarily, Flora would have made some fuss or other about the impracticality of swimming down so far, but ain't no one got time for that; so instead she did her best to keep up with Melita and Jack. By the time the trio makes it down to the seafloor, it should be abundantly clear to all of them why a bubble-stream would be beneficial: that was a fucking far swim.

Anyway.

Hadama had said something about putting the opposite entrance on the outskirts of the marketplace, presumably so it would be out of the way but still easily accessible. And oh look at that, the merking had already left them supplies (>.>) how kind. Unable to speak despite being able to breath, Flora makes a series of gestures that roughly approximate GO TEAM and LETS DO THIS with varying levels of accuracy.

Okay! Let's try and wrap this up in 2 posts since we it's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me are holding up turning this in.
damn they don't make them like this anymore
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[split] [RQ] there and back again, bubble edition - by Flora - 03-31-2023, 02:33 PM