burning in the flames I'm working in
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
She jostles his shoulder and Sunjata snorts, feeling a bit like a broken record – unable to remember what he’s told her and what he hasn’t. She doesn’t seem to mind it, though, not as they peer over the land before them, picking apart the way they’ll hunt. She agrees with his plan and he tears his gaze away from the path to look back at her as she flashes him a fanged smile and asks him a question.

His scarred brow rises slightly, a playful smile blooming on his face. “I didn’t.” He admits, having learned little to nothing about the Ancients other than their love of heat. His head tilts out of confusion and curiosity, but immediately bleeds away as she takes a shape made wholly for her. No borrowed shifts this time – instead, something that certainly screams Isla the longer he looks at her.

Aren’t you beautiful?” He comments without thinking of the words, stepping forward brazenly to inspect her further. His eyes follow each line of molten gold before he shakes himself out of it, stepping back to shift into his panther form, sleek and black and about the same height that she is, and with a playful glance shot her direction, the panther bolts down the path they’d picked.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
burning in the flames I'm working in - by Isla - 04-06-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: burning in the flames I'm working in - by Sunjata - 04-09-2023, 05:18 PM