burning in the flames I'm working in
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
It’s a strange sensation, to shift and feel a metaphorical wall where an attuned bond otherwise would be. He knows that it’s Isla, that the molten tiger flumping down into the grass was that strong, fiery woman he’s come to know better in the past few months. So the panther can’t help but to try and become as attuned to the tiger as he can, stretching his claws out into the grass and dirt before he takes off, giving her an air of the chase.

It's freeing, however, as they bolt down the path, pausing around a slight bend where she catches up to him and bats at his tail, causing him to swish his tail around a bit, turn toward her with perked ears and an amused look on his face, before he nods his head toward the left – following the scent on the air. There’s a low rumble from his throat, barely there but loud enough for her to hear, before he promptly sits down as a stag appears in a break between the trees, already somewhat on alert of its surroundings as the environment shifts because of their presence.

His general body language seems to scream after you.
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
burning in the flames I'm working in - by Isla - 04-06-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: burning in the flames I'm working in - by Sunjata - 04-13-2023, 04:02 AM