burning in the flames I'm working in
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
The panther watches the tiger with a small hint of wariness as she protects her kill — not like Sunjata’s going to try and take it from her. It’s hers through and through, and as she shifts back to herself all covered in blood, trying to clean it from her lips, Sunjata shifts back into himself with admittedly less blood coating him, offering her a soft shrug. “We got one, that should be good for now.” He murmurs, gesturing toward the kill he brought.

The Flood steps toward her, offering a hand toward her and flashes an easier smile, helping her up before returning to the one he’d brought back, grabbing some twine to start wrapping up its legs before he moves to shift, to allow her to ride along as he shifts into his dragon shift, clutching his kill in his talons to bring them back to the House of Midnight.

— FIN <33
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
burning in the flames I'm working in - by Isla - 04-06-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: burning in the flames I'm working in - by Sunjata - 05-01-2023, 08:10 PM