[SE] if god's the game that you're playing
open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going
As Soh descended from the branches, she heard the stranger curse in surprise and realized that perhaps she should have been more careful. She'd clearly learned nothing from her brush with death at the Mistbanks, where only timely intervention by Deimos had protected her from being too friendly with a Ceffyl Dŵr. But there was no one around now but the other young woman, and should she choose to attack Soh, there would be very little the Attuned could do to stop her.

Still, that didn't stop the young woman from trying a friendly greeting, hoping to dispel the tension that she'd unintentionally created. It seemed to work, and the stranger offered a name and took Soh's proffered hand. "It's nice to meet you, Melita!" Soh said brightly. "I'm sorry to have startled you. I was just exploring, and wanted to see the sentient vines. Oh, and leave an offering for Ghilio!" she added, belatedly remembering her other task.
and when it's dark out, no one's around; it keeps glowing
SohaLia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] if god's the game that you're playing - by Sohalia - 04-14-2023, 12:06 AM