[SE] if god's the game that you're playing
open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going
That Sohalia was not a threat was an understatement. Aside from the fact that she hadn't a mean bone in her body, her entire demeanor spoke of a naive youth experiencing the world for the first time. Just now, she clasped her hands behind her back and rocked back on her heels, feeling a bit bad for having startled the other young woman and getting the distinct impression that perhaps she was being a bit too much. But at least Melita hadn't run for the hills yet; there was still time to recover from her blunder.

"Hello," she told Melita's companions, consciously trying (and failing) to tone down her bright and bubbly nature. The dragon, at least, she was comfortable with. The vampire gourd, well...not so much. Still, it never hurt to be friendly. At Melita's question, Soh sobered slightly. She was unsure of her gift, having never left an offering for a god before, and she almost wished she could have made her offering in private to avoid any judgment. But Melita was here now, and it seemed that they were bound to make their offering together, so there was no avoiding it. She dug in her back and gently pulled out the jeweled flower. "This," she said, holding it out for Melita to examine. "I wasn't really sure what to bring, so I hope Ghilio likes it."
and when it's dark out, no one's around; it keeps glowing
SohaLia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] if god's the game that you're playing - by Sohalia - 04-14-2023, 11:10 PM