{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
normality is a paved road
comfortable to walk, but where no flowers grow
Evie is far from a seamstress, so like most Halovian women once word of the ball had reached them, she had outsourced her dress shopping to a land with far more textile options - Torchline. It had been a simple thing to have Deimos assist her with taking her measurements, a lengthy letter with preferences, and a satchel of money tied to a messenger bird to seal the deal. A little risky given she wouldn't see the final product until pickup, but Evie had been willing to take that chance to spare a secondary trip.

Now, she has to make the final pieces herself, thus why she is on the coastline hunting for shells. There are quite a few tidepools to explore and Evie is hoping to find pearls or sea glass or any other small things to turn into a little tiara to go with her gown. Though the cold doesn't bother her much now as an Academy student, she finds the water is decently warm even in spring - making wading into it up to her knees a surprisingly pleasant affair that Halo admittedly cannot match. Long hair tied in a fiery topknot as she prowls through the latest tidepool, the Evergreen mutters to herself when yet another shell comes up broken and unusable, tossing it aside.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM