{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
“Motherfuckers,” Melita grumbled and growled as she hastened across the beach. From the distance, she might’ve looked somewhat deranged and mad, an incensed Honeybee stalking after a flock of Hels swooping and screaming from above. “All of you are going to get wrecked!” She uttered, hissed and spitting, bare feet making a trail in the sand, Fangorn yawning and stretching his viney limbs in a few unconcerned bounces, while Sila flittered after. Commotion and chaos, in every sense of the words.

And from below, any onlooker might have seen a few glittering things in the gulls’ talons; stolen and snagged wares from the deck of the Ark, and Melita had promised to get them back. Which she fully intended to do, without Jack knowing, and by way of murdering the birds when she had the opportunity.

Except someone else was nearby, and while she shouted, hollered, and raged, intending to end their lives with the bow outfitted on her arm, she was momentarily distracted by another flaming aura of locks. “Oh, hey Evie,” she uttered by way of casual greeting, as if these were all ordinary, everyday circumstances, before notching an arrow and aiming at the nearest bird.
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Melita - 04-13-2023, 10:50 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM