{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
normality is a paved road
comfortable to walk, but where no flowers grow
The bird falls in a ridiculous manner, the arrow sticking out of its feathers and limbs all askew. Evie can't help but chuckle at it. They're much like ningos she has come to gather; a nuisance more than anything else, and not to be mourned even when they are culled in large numbers. She helps in whatever way she can with her magic, though Melita doesn't seem to need it. "Ah, left the shiny things visible from the sky huh?" Her grin isn't teasing but rather knowing, recalling the gore crows and ningos that had taken off with painted stones and other baubles she'd employed as decoys in her gardens before the greenhouse had done away with that particular problem.

"I made my gown for the ball, but I wanted some pearls and shells for details and a little forehead crown...thing." She's sure it'll look pretty once it's made, but describing it isn't exactly her forte. "Halo's beach is all black sand and ice, so I thought I'd come visit! I needed to visit Hadama anyway - and you, because you never come to Halo!" This time it is teasing. She's more than happy to journey to Torchline for her fellow fiery-haired friend, but so far the Honeybee has only popped into Evie's greenhouse all of one time.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM