{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
Another arrow beelined straight for the hels’ side; it wouldn’t have even known what hit it. It didn’t spiral like its brethren, simply falling flat to the sand for Fangorn to snag and carry back with vines, wares and bird and all. Her eyes went to the sky again, watching for anymore flickerings of gold and gilded edges, or if she’d decimated the last of them. “It definitely wasn’t my fault,” she answered, a bit mulishly, leading one to believe that it probably had been.

When nothing else caught her gaze, she frowned, occasionally watching as the flock drifted back and forth (stupid; because if they’d figured out she was felling them all, one would think they’d be out of there), before shifting her attention to Evie’s current predicament. “Oh, that’d be neat.” Lacking the complexity of such designs, and being loathe to admit Jack had to help sew her dress, she ambled towards the sand while Fangorn and Sila surveyed their haul, scouting out decent shells. “Do they have to be a certain color?”

As for the jibe at never visiting Halo, she wrinkled her nose. “I’m sure it’s nice and all,” and she shrugged her shoulders. “I’m just wandering everywhere else,” slid on a wink, as she crouched into dunes.
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Melita - 04-17-2023, 06:02 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM