{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
normality is a paved road
comfortable to walk, but where no flowers grow
The next bird dies a swift, stone-like death, and Evie grins at both that and the Honeybee's grumbled defenses. "I wouldn't put it past Jack personally." Always ready to insult someone and give her fellow flamehead an out. Though it seems all has been retrieved, as Melita wanders closer. A good thing too, Evie would have had to leave the tidepool otherwise, and she dreads the sensation of sand on wet skin.

"Nope! My dress is a really light blue, so it'll go with almost anything. I'm just looking for stuff small enough to not look like a giant target on my forehead," she admits with a snort of a laugh. Ironically she keeps finding giant shells, which would be great for any other kind of treasure or keepsake, but not so much a crown.

"Anywhere fun I should check out? I don't get many free days, so I hate to waste them on boring places and views." Which had unfortunately happened a few times already. Deimos was usually her go-to resource given his wide adventuring before becoming Warden, but the war had changed much of the landscape of Caido, so perhaps the Honeybee had found a few golden spots.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM