{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
Eating fire is your ambition
to swallow the flame down
Beaming at the praise of her rock and shell finding skills, the Honeybee’s grin preened. “Of course.” She certainly had more than enough, and didn’t need to be snagging these for her constant surge of a collection. And given the bout of chaos the youth extended every day on this shoreline, the creatures would probably survive the loss.

Imagining wearing them though hadn’t really broadened into Melita’s mind, and she spent a good amount of moments staring blankly at Evie’s forehead, pondering where on earth she’d stick a shell or a rock. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the Evergreen mull over the portions, while she crouched again and scoured more portions of the wet sand.

“They are pretty,” she relented. “But they also try to drown people.” So the typical standard in Caido. Digging her hands a little more thoroughly, and enjoying the water rippling and pooling over her skin, the monster of mayhem nodded. “Yeah. It’s all sewn and everything. It’s not much, but it’ll do. Yours all done?”
to be lit up from within, vein by vein
to be the sun

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Melita - 04-24-2023, 10:27 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM