{se} I want so much more sometimes
Open!
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
normality is a paved road
comfortable to walk, but where no flowers grow
The offer is kind, though that might hinge on the fact that Evie has no idea the draconic hoard that Melita has waiting for her back home. Still, she holds her little waist bag up, opening the drawstring for Mel to tip the treasures inside to be nestled away.

Wincing immediately after at the idea of pretty horses drowning people - and simultaneously agreeing that it was rather fitting for Caido’s fauna - she lets the topic drop to focus on dresses instead. “I think you’d look rather dashing in a fitted suit if you ever tried one,” she mentions offhandedly, because it seems more fitting for Mel’s style to be a trendsetter. Evie has always wanted to wear a suit to an event, but her chest was a little…difficult to contend with. Most tailors couldn’t even fix the stupid boob gap that always appeared in her sparse button ups. “Mine is done too, thank the gods. I swear I had bandages on my fingers for half the season because of it - I can’t sew to save my life.” Thus the need for pretty accessories, because it had ended up rather plain.

Messages In This Thread
{se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-12-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-15-2023, 12:00 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-17-2023, 04:02 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-19-2023, 09:57 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-24-2023, 09:32 PM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-26-2023, 12:42 AM
RE: {se} I want so much more sometimes - by Evie - 04-27-2023, 07:27 PM