Personal Quest {Magic Training} In Brittle and Briny Depths
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
My ghost was lost to the grownup gallows
Hotaru had been grateful for the time with Hadama to more easily pinpoint a date for their proposed training in Halo. While she'd been a little concerned about the cold of the ocean in Halo, the Academy's blessing should take care of most of the chill - an extra boon for the mer as a student. It had been tricky to navigate Hadama's travel with Evie's Warden schedule, but as Hotaru stands on the black sand beach with the Evergreen beside her, she feels satisfied that all the pieces have come together sufficiently.

Waiting for her last student to arrive, Hotaru works diligently on securing the temporary floating dock she'd had installed. It had been a bit of a pain to organize to be certain but nothing that some trading and debts couldn't account for. It would help put Evie out on the water with Hadama for what the Valkyrie had in mind.

- - -

Welcome to the Flowerbirth 316 Magic Training! There are only two students eligible for this training, but you must still claim your spot with a post. This training can only be held once per IC year, and is meant for turning Upgraded magic to Mastered.

Please list what magic you are upgrading in your posts. While weapons and items are allowed and can be listed in your post summary, remember this training is for your magic and should heavily involve it.

1. Evie
2. Hadama
So I find my spirit in the bottle
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{Magic Training} In Brittle and Briny Depths - by Hotaru - 04-17-2023, 05:04 AM