{se} rose petal wine
Open!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Valkyrie

An intriguing case, far less bloodshed and might than she may have desired, but Ru would never turn down a distraction. "I'm done here now, we can fly out together and cover more ground?" Once they'd caught up of course. The Attuned bond could cover a modest amount of distance, but it certainly wasn't infallible.

Tucking her hand in the offered elbow, interest lights up her eyes at this new bit of information. "I think that's a wonderful idea. Though nothing can replace all the amenities my spa offers," she rejects with a sniff, humor making her lips twitch unbidden. It must have been fate for him to find her here, because her heart feels lighter than it has in years on this particular day, and she cannot cling to her normal aloofness in regards to her Academy.

"We've had wonderful attendance, and a large variety of skills. So far we've had no negativity from the citizens or even beyond - I didn't think it would all be moving so smoothly this early on." Had, in fact, accounted for a multitude of outcomes and obstruction in the months before opening the Academy doors. To see that there is no need for those eventualities is a compliment to how far Caido has come in terms of their outlook on Abandoned. "Alys, she mentioned you had sent her my way actually though I found her quite by accident. I outfitted her with all the Halovian necessities; I'm hoping she'll stay." Something shifty and vulnerable makes her eyes slide to the side in deference to the next admission. "I quite like her actually."
Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you and we'll both fall down
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} rose petal wine - by Hotaru - 04-17-2023, 05:42 AM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Deimos - 04-22-2023, 08:11 PM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Hotaru - 04-25-2023, 07:35 PM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Deimos - 04-25-2023, 09:52 PM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Hotaru - 04-27-2023, 08:51 PM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Deimos - 04-27-2023, 10:00 PM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Hotaru - 04-28-2023, 11:52 PM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Deimos - 04-29-2023, 12:10 AM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Deimos - 04-30-2023, 06:14 PM
RE: {se} rose petal wine - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 06:20 PM