{se} unnecessary oxygen
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
What if we're all just sleeping satellites
Why do we drift so far from home
Hotaru sweeps the girl into her arms and presses a kiss to her fiery crown before releasing her, taking some treats from her pocket to offer to Fangorn and Silas even as her eyes never waver from the Honeybee's face. It has been far too long, and Ru is relieved to see that the girl is glowing and strong, no sign of harm or stress to be found.

"It took me ages to get it all together, so it better be the best," she laughs, and takes Melita's hand to guide her towards the table so she can set the basket down and use both hands to open the top and begin taking items out. "There's a new mead in Halo that tastes even more like honey with the Greenwing flowering, so I brought you three bottles," she says as she plucks them out and lines them up. They're rather large, more than enough for Melita to take for herself while still sharing with her friends as she saw fit. They'd cost a pretty penny, but Ru had pulled a few strings to jump to the front of the line given how crazy the citizens were going for the new flavor. "Ursur and ningo jerky to replenish your stock, too." Ru normally delivers it to her by hand so she can ensure quality unless she has hunted it herself, and given how long it had been since her last visit, she wouldn't be surprised if Melita had run out of the Halovian meat.

"And best of all, fireworks. But these ones can be aimed and shot, and they're from my friend in the Greatwood - she's an enchantress, so they're extra colorful for daylight use and have multiple shots per cartridge." Her grin is downright menacing as she procures the long sticks and wiggles them at Melita enticingly. "I also brought a small lunch if you want to go try them out now?"
Why do we wake ourselves from paradise
Where we will never be alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} unnecessary oxygen - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Melita - 04-30-2023, 07:50 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 08:01 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Melita - 04-30-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Melita - 04-30-2023, 08:36 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 08:41 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Melita - 04-30-2023, 08:53 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Hotaru - 04-30-2023, 09:13 PM
RE: {se} unnecessary oxygen - by Melita - 04-30-2023, 09:25 PM