{se} you got that sugar in your voice
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
through her, in a rush of musk and saffron
The sound of his footsteps alone, hurried and lengthened, is enough to have her taking a trembling breath into lungs that feel far too narrow and tight. He's coming. He'll be here in just a moment, and the world will start to make sense again.

Lifting her eyes away from the cub as she senses his arrival in the doorway, Evie shoots him an expression that is clearly begging for help. In her hands, the cub makes a mewling, growling noise and its tail flicks. Evie can feel the disgruntlement across the bond - she's going to lose it, she's already losing it, how do Attuned do this every day? - and brings the cub back to her chest, which makes the feeling ease back into contentment. The Evergreen looks back to Deimos, his amusement making her groan - though it comes out a little more like a whimper. "I think - oh my Gods. I think he's mine?" It's a gracelessly sputtered sentence, and she walks a little closer to Deimos as if in a daze. "It - he - feels so weird. He's in my head!! Or - I'm in his?" If she didn't have an armful of cat she'd be shoving her hands into her hair by now. "I didn't know what else to do but bring him home," she ends lamely, because even her panic had not overridden the certainty that the cub belonged at her side eternally.
beauty falls into disarray

Messages In This Thread
{se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: {se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:43 PM