{se} you got that sugar in your voice
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
through her, in a rush of musk and saffron
The moment the cub is placed on the floor he pounces on the wriggling string, little white claws clicking against the floorboards. At least until Evie moves from the sink to the island, which has the babe’s attention swiveling immediately to her, abandoning the toy to chase after her ankles - though he only pounces once before winding between her legs, purring up a storm.

Evie stares down at him, heart melting, and has to refocus on the fish that she begins to chunk up and mash into the bowl to a more palatable consistency. “I had a few names picked out that I liked ever since I was young for if I ever had kids,” she confesses, and with bowl in hand slides down the cupboards to sit cross legged with Deimos, putting the bowl of food between them for the cub to investigate. He does so immediately, sniffing and huffing curiously. “Maybe not one of my favorites, though. What about Micah?” One of her top five, but not the top three.
beauty falls into disarray

Messages In This Thread
{se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-01-2023, 09:10 PM
RE: {se} you got that sugar in your voice - by Evie - 05-02-2023, 10:19 PM